Connected Mobility HUB
Who we are? The Connected Mobility Hub is an acceleration channel. We work to create ecosystem. We support and promote startups that aspire to change the paradigm of mobility with the digitalization of the sector. We collaborate with corporates and investors in order to accelerate the new mobility. Would you like to be part? Join us!
What do we do?
We help to create synergies between startups and corporates from the mobility sector.
YOU CAN FIND US IN
How do we help?
From Connected Mobility HUB we work to create synergies between startups and mobility corporates analyzing what innovation needs does a corporate have and searching for the startup able to supply this innovation or technology. We are convinced that if the different actors collaborates between each other, we can achieve great things.
Open Innovation Programs
We create open innovation programs where corporates, startups and public administration can participate with the aim to find solutions to certain problems or challenges.
In 2019 we will be launching a new open innovation program in Madrid focused in shared and multimodal mobility.
Pilots (POC-Proof of Concept)
We promote pilots between startups and corporates where the startup provide innovation as a solution to a corporate problem or opportunity. Examples of pilots that we have promoted:
- Personalized carsharing for a major auto retail dealer.
- App for a post-sale company that offers greater visibility and transparency of its service.
- Reward system that promotes sustainable mobility in a large multinational.
- Concept test of a new vehicle focused on the last mile.
- Artificial vision system for semi-automated traffic management at intersections.
- Shared parking system for carsharing in city centers.
We arrange workshops about concrete problems or opportunities with startups and corporates as:
- Workshop con Telefónica (Febrero 2017). Pitch de diferentes startups del Hub y feedback360º.
- Workshop con Venture Capital Voluntres (Marzo 2017). Temática: El capital riesgo en movilidad.
- Workshop con Renault Syrsa (Abril 2017). Temática: Oportunidades en la transformación del sector auto.
- Workshop con DGT (Mayo 2017). Temática: Oportunidades enmarcadas en la nueva DGT 3.0 de información conectada.
- Workshop con Cabify (Octubre 2017). Temática: Los retos de los conductores en el sector del rail-hailingy lastmile.
Would you like to participate?
If you are interested in what you see and would like to participate in some way, get in touch with us. Together we can achieve small (big) changes towards more sustainable mobility.
An annual investment event for mobility investors and mobility startups from Spain and Portugal.
Investment support: The Mobility Investor Event
Are you an investor? Are you interested in meeting mobility startups? Are you looking to invest in a high growth industry sector? Or are you looking for funding for your mobility startup?
The Connected Mobility Hub Investor Event is a event for specialist mobility investors where they have a chance to properly meet and analyse quality mobility startups from Spain and Portugal. The event includes pitches and networking sessions that ensure quality face to face time with each one of pre-selected startups, as well as for networking between the investors themselves.
2019 Investor Event
When? May 30 and 31, 2019
Who is it for? We expect 20 pre-selected mobility startups and a hundred mobility investors.
I want to participate
If you are a mobility startup and you are looking for investment, sign up for the 2019 selection process.
2018 Investor Event
In May 2018 we celebrated a 36 hour event with 55 mobility investors and 22 pre-selected mobility startups from Portugal and Spain. The event was host in Seville, Andalusia.
Startups selected in the last edition
Investors participating in the last edition
As part of our actions to promote the creation of connected mobility projects, we launched “Hub Ventures”, a venture builder program where we form high potential teams and propose business ideas for development. The objective is to generate startups with market-fit whose business is based on the field of mobility.
If you are interested in the work that we do in Connected Mobility HUB and would like to collaborate or to be part of the community, please leave us a message and we will reply as soon as possible.
Or if you prefer, you can write directly to: