Connected Mobility HUB
Who we are? The Connected Mobility Hub is an acceleration channel. We work to create ecosystem. We support and promote startups that aspire to change the paradigm of mobility with the digitalization of the sector. We collaborate with corporates and investors in order to accelerate the new mobility. Would you like to be part? Join us!
What do we do?
We help to create synergies between startups and corporates from the mobility sector.
YOU CAN FIND US IN
How do we help?
From Connected Mobility HUB we work to create synergies between startups and mobility corporates analyzing what innovation needs does a corporate have and searching for the startup able to supply this innovation or technology. We are convinced that if the different actors collaborates between each other, we can achieve great things.
Open Innovation Programs
We create open innovation programs where corporates, startups and public administration can participate with the aim to find solutions to certain problems or challenges.
In 2019 we will be launching a new open innovation program in Madrid focused in shared and multimodal mobility.
Pilots (POC-Proof of Concept)
We promote pilots between startups and corporates where the startup provide innovation as a solution to a corporate problem or opportunity. Examples of pilots that we have promoted:
- Personalized carsharing for a major auto retail dealer.
- App for a post-sale company that offers greater visibility and transparency of its service.
- Reward system that promotes sustainable mobility in a large multinational.
- Concept test of a new vehicle focused on the last mile.
- Artificial vision system for semi-automated traffic management at intersections.
- Shared parking system for carsharing in city centers.
We arrange workshops about concrete problems or opportunities with startups and corporates as:
- Workshop con Telefónica (Febrero 2017). Pitch de diferentes startups del Hub y feedback360º.
- Workshop con Venture Capital Voluntres (Marzo 2017). Temática: El capital riesgo en movilidad.
- Workshop con Renault Syrsa (Abril 2017). Temática: Oportunidades en la transformación del sector auto.
- Workshop con DGT (Mayo 2017). Temática: Oportunidades enmarcadas en la nueva DGT 3.0 de información conectada.
- Workshop con Cabify (Octubre 2017). Temática: Los retos de los conductores en el sector del rail-hailingy lastmile.
Would you like to participate?
If you are interested in what you see and would like to participate in some way, get in touch with us. Together we can achieve small (big) changes towards more sustainable mobility.
Smart Mobility Congress
Service for Associates
An annual investment event for mobility investors globally to meet mobility startups from across Europe.
Startup Includer – Data Room access here
Investment support: The Mobility Investor Event
Are you an investor? Are you interested in meeting mobility startups? Are you looking to invest in a high growth industry sector? Or are you looking for funding for your mobility startup?
The Connected Mobility Hub Investor Event is an event for specialist mobility investors where they have a chance to properly meet and analyse quality mobility startups from EU countries. The event includes pitches and networking sessions that ensure quality face to face time with each one of pre-selected startups, as well as for networking between the investors themselves.
2020 Investor Event
July 2020 – Online Pitching
September 2020 – Online Networking
July 8th 12:00 CET
Logistics & Connected / Autonomous Tech
Be my car
July 15th 12:00 CET
July, 21th 12:00 CET
Carga tu coche
AddSeat by AddMovement
July, 28th 12:00 CET
Smart Cities & Sustainable Cities
11:00 AM – 01:00 PM: Investment Sessions (only investors)
3:00 PM – 5:00 PM: Networking & one-one meetings (investor-startup)
I want to participate in the next edition
If you are a mobility startup and you are looking for investment, sign up for the 2020 selection process.
If you are a specialised mobility investor, or a generalist investor interested in meeting quality mobility startups, please sign up to request an invitation for 2020 Investor Event.
2019 Investor Event
Our sponsors 2019
Services for associates
Our main activities are:
Related to SMEs and corporates: Digital transformation by working on open innovation, pilot testing, scale-up of solutions and business development. Related to Cities: pilot testing, citizen engagement & social awareness on new sustainable mobility services and technologies.
- Multimodal Mobility platform: Service developed in partnership with a public transportation operator (underground, for example), start-up and the City Council to fully integrate the different and available means of transport, in digital terms through and unique App.
- Digitalisation of rent a car: hrough an App provided by a start-up, we develop a system to digitalise the whole process of rent a car company.
- Collective and demand-responsive mobility services: System with flexible routes and “virtual” stop, managed through an App.
- Platform with incentives for a more sustainable mobility: Digitalization of the process of incentives adopted by organizations to promote sustainable means of transport
Connected Mobility Hub has also signed different agreements through which all Connected Mobility Hub associates will enjoy exclusive conditions with the following companies: